|Survivor: Mystic Falls|
Logo created by Shareef
|Filming Location||Mystic Falls, Virginia|
|Season Run||February 26th, 2017 - April 22nd, 2017|
|Host||Ian, Nicole, & Luke|
|Next Season||Survivor: New Orleans|
Survivor: Mystic Falls was the inaugural season of the Survivor Showtime series.
Ian, Nicole and Dustin started planning of the season in late 2016 and applications were sent out in late January for the game. Luke was then added to the hosting team and Dustin became a certified ghost host to keep up with the supernatural theme of the season. Seamus was in charge of advertisement briefly. On February 26th, 2017 the debut season of Survivor Showtime began.
- The Tomb & The Armory - Upon winning a reward challenge, four people were asked if they would like to go to the Tomb or the Armory. In the Tomb they were able to communicate to members of other tribes, in the Armory they could get heavy duty items to further their game.
- Through the Decades Dance - The "Through the Decades" dance was a speed round which consisted of a 24 hour dance which culminated in Rhea being eliminated from the game as she was the only one who had not been compelled by Damon.
- Phoenix Stone - The most powerful weapon in the Armory. It allowed the user to come back into the game if they were voted out in the game. If they made it past F8 without using the stone, then they would be forced to bring back a juror into the game. Richie used this item on Veronica, who returned to the game.
- Full Moon Idol - The Full Moon Idol or Moonstone was an idol that sent the game into automatic rocks.
- Qetsiyah's Talisman - A super idol that was hidden in the armory that could be used to bring someone back into the game shortly after being voted out.
|1||Episode 1||None||Bennett||Christian||3-2||1st Voted Out|
|2||Episode 2||Francesca|| Immunity|
|3||Episode 3||Drew||Salvatore||Jev|| 2-2;|
|4||Episode 4|| Through The|
|5||Episode 5||Drew||Petrova||Michal||8-0||2nd Voted Out|
|6||Episode 6||Drew||Bennett||Sydney||None|| Med Evac|
|Veronica||Brandon||5-1-1-1|| 3rd Voted Out|
|7||Episode 7||Drew||Stevie||Zakriah||3-0|| 4th Voted Out|
|Stevie||Drew||Francesca||6-0|| 5th Voted Out|
|8||Episode 8||Matthias||Richie||Jess||6-3-2|| 6th Voted Out|
|9||Episode 9||Stevie||Abel||Andie||5-4-1|| 7th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|10||Episode 10|| Survivor|
|Matthias||Veronica||3-2-2-1|| 8th Voted Out|
|11||Episode 11||None||Drew||Colin||None|| Eliminated|
2nd Jury Member
|12||Episode 12||None||Drew||Carson||7-1|| 9th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|13||Episode 13||None||Drew||Matthias||6-1|| 10th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
|14||Episode 14||None||Stevie||Richie|| 3-3;|
5th Jury Member
|15||Episode 15||None||Stevie||Drew|| 1-1-0;|
| 11th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
7th Jury Member
|Jury Vote||Alex||4-2-1|| 2nd Runner-Up|
|Veronica|| Sole Survivor|